Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sometimes Movies are so Awfully Good

If you have read one of my other posts from today, I like you, also you will understand what I mean when I say a movie is "Awfully Good".

Here is another list. A list of a few of my Awfully Good movies of 2010.

The Losers, Prince of Persia, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, The Expendables, Burlesque, The Book of Eli, Legion, and Clash of the Titans.

Do you want to know which was my favorite Awfully Good movie of 2010?

It was Legion. I have not laughed so much in a serious movie since XXX.

Also there are a few movies, I watched in hopes that they could at least make it to the Awfully Good list, but failed. Here are two 2010 movies I suggest you never watch.

Killers, The Last Airbender

The Killers was a movie I was sure from the beginning it was going to be horrible, I can't remember why I watched it. However The Last Airbender, never has a movie been such a disappointment. I loved the cartoon series, seriously I recommend you watch it. The movie sucked, and I want them to remake it.

Once again if you feel I was wrong in any way about my choices, I don't care, but you can leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. I only saw Clash of the Titans and that was definitely horrible, the others I assumed they were horrible. I'll have to check out Legion for a b movie night....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prince of Persia was the worst movie I've ever paid full price to see. Soooo difficult to watch if you're not b-ing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait a minute.
    i loved burlesque, all 90 min of cher and christinas musical cheesyness.
    and im not afraid to admit i also got the cd.
    lol

    ReplyDelete