Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sometimes I'm Ashamed I like movies

Well, movies movies movies. I like movies and sometimes I like those movies that the majority thought were terrible. Here is a list of movies that I am ashamed to say I enjoyed from 2010

The A-team, Johah Hex, Predators, Easy A, Tron Legacy, Edge of Darkness, The Crazies, and Hot Tub Time Machine.

If you are saying that you don't think I should be ashamed by liking some or all of these movies, I thank you, but my shame won't abate for long. I know why I'm ashamed to like these movies, but I also will not hold back that I enjoyed watching them. Again, don't judge me, but feel free to comment.

2 comments:

  1. Jonah Hex? really? I haven't seen it, but it looked horrible....feel ashamed, feel very very ashamed

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing wront in admitting that you like Predators. Embrace it.

    ReplyDelete